We’re on a mission to change people’s lives
Want to join in? Start your career with us and help make a difference. We are looking for team members who strive to grow, lead, and build a better community for future generations. If that sounds like you, then come be a part of our culture and let us teach you the job.
Review the descriptions for each position below. Regardless of what you are wanting to apply for, submit your information in the provided fields. You will receive an email with instructions on how to take the next step!
- Cavalry Logistics International, Inc. (CLI), an operating subsidiary of Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc., a publicly traded, industry leading logistics and transportation company is in search of an experienced Canadian Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding executive. The right Individual must possess: Canada Customs Professional License, extensive knowledge and experience in the freight forwarding industry, strong personal relation skills, proven sales growth record and the ability to work in a fast paced office. CLI is a Canadian Customs Brokerage company, a U.S. Customs Broker, a bonded Canadian Freight Forwarder, a U.S. Indirect Air Carrier (IAC), and a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC).CLI is looking to bring on an outgoing, driven individual who is looking to jump start or continue their career in the Customs Brokerage, logistics and freight forwarding industry. We have a team-focused atmosphere with the sole focus of developing our employees as well as our company for success.
- Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years with a Professional Customs License
- Knowledge of all CBSA Customs Requirements and other Government Agencies
- Freight Forwarding operations and regulations knowledge/experience
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Proven sales growth
- Management experience
- Responsible for management and growth of Cavalry Logistics International Canada
- Ensure that all regulations and requirements are met
- Ensure quality service and customer care
- All accounting records and reporting
- Implement electronic environment with respect to workflow
- Developing the team with a focus on inclusion and growth
CLI offers a competitive salary and benefits package, with opportunities for expanded responsibility and advancement.
If you’re ready to join an aggressive and growing company, send in your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time – executive management.
Once you’ve joined the Universal team, a world of opportunity awaits you. We are a rapidly growing company with ever expanding teams. Our next few locations are set to open this year! With this growth comes endless opportunities for our team members to advance their career.